Denied Proposal to Ban Acorn10

Discussion in 'Player Reports' started by mr_squiddy_123, Jan 6, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mr_squiddy_123

Player
    Expand Collapse

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Dear the LGBT Craft community,

I would like to shine a light on a few things that I think (from past experience) are worthy of (at least) a 3 week ban. Firstly, a good friend of mine who goes about the username LolzaNattax has had her house destroyed by Acorn10, so he can build a "pig pen". When she rejoined she was trapped inside a wooden cube, her house somehow destroyed, and she had great difficulty getting out of the box. This to me seems unfair and worthy of a ban for griefing other players. (Before we move on, I shall point out that sufficient evidence is at the co-ordinates 1906 69 1924). Next, upon taking a break from Minecraft, I return to the server and go for a small walk out of my house to find that the isolated area I live in has been built upon, and the view is now obstructed by a hotel owned by Acorn10. I cannot comprehend how arrogant this is, to remove someone's house and then build a hotel is unfair, demanding, and quite frankly harassing other people. I don't know if this has happened to anyone else, but I imagine it is highly likely.
    My final complaint is that I have not had a good past experience with Acorn himself, and I moved to where I am to escape all thought and any encounters with him, but now I have to face his hotel every time I go out travelling. I am not saying that it is my land, anyone is free to build where they want to, but Acorn has spread his buildings in a long line in my direction, which I think is purposeful.

Thank you for taking time out of your busy schedules to view my thread, I am open to debate and I will take any responses in a grateful and professional way. Kind regards,
    mr_squiddy_123

P.S - attached to this thread you will find screenshots of the locations mentioned, which clearly show the silly and careless attitude taken towards the grief, and show the lack of remorse even this long after the events.

Attached Files:

2. Colter

Admin
    Admin
    Expand Collapse

Ratings:
    +9 / 1
    Hey.

After the revision of all the evidence you provided, we have decided that it is not admissible. The house above is on Acorn's claimed land, therefore making what he chooses to do with it irrelevant.

If you can bring any other evidence forward of Acorn griefing in another player's claimed land, we will be more than happy to revise it.

Denied

3. mr_squiddy_123

Player
    Expand Collapse

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Dear Colter,

Thank you for your response, I appreciate the feedback, have assessed it, and come to the conclusion that I want to continue arguing my case. It sounds so silly of me, but it seems like you are suggesting griefing other players is fine if you claim the land? I am sure this is not what you meant, as this is clearly unfair on the player. If a new player makes a house and doesn't know how to claim land properly, is it acceptable for someone to claim that land and destroy the house? I think not.

Also, I have to demand that you tell me about how the signs are appropriate, and if there are no rules against "evicting players".
    As an addition to this point I have discovered signs that say words such as "fuckle" and "Acorn? More like GAYCORN". I am struggling to see how this is at all appropriate; are you implying that it is acceptable to go around swearing and making jokes about homosexuality? Because if this is true then I am afraid I will have to make a stance against the server and potentially even report it to Planet Minecraft for being offensive and insensitive to other people.

I hope you understand what I mean. Kind regards,
    mr_squiddy_123

4. Colter

Admin
    Admin
    Expand Collapse

Ratings:
    +9 / 1
    I am saying that if a player has made a house and claimed it they have all rights to do whatever. "Evicting Players" is one of them. Below you can see that Acorn built the house:

[​IMG]

As for your "demand" on how the signs are appropriate. I see them as a joke and the majority of our player base would too. Pay attention to chat and you will notice that humour of this nature occurs regularly. These jokes obviously have no intention to cause harm to one another and If they do to you I recommend another community.

Thank you

Thread will be locked if no more evidence can be provided

5. mr_squiddy_123

Player
    Expand Collapse

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Hey, thanks for the reply. I don't personally feel like griefing is a joke that has no intention of causing harm to other players, but fair enough, you make the rules. I do however think you have just overlooked something: Acorn had to "evict" LolzaNattax from the land, so he couldn't have built the house to start with. The structure that is there now is not the original house that belonged to her. There is only one instance where this could be false, and that is if Acorn decided to let Lolza stay in the house, which you will see from when we all moved out from Acorn's land that this is not what happened.

I feel sure some evidence is being missed out here, perhaps you could double check the server logs to ensure that it was Lolza who built there? I am willing to bet that it is, as I have personally seen the house before Acorn griefed it.

Hope to hear from you soon.

6. Colter

Admin
    Admin
    Expand Collapse

Ratings:
    +9 / 1
    Hey, squiddy.

I don't believe that the information provided warrents a ban and this decision is final.

Denied

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.