Hello there!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Ambiee, Jan 7, 2018.

1. Ambiee

Player
    Player
    Expand Collapse

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    Hello LGBTCraft and its players, my name is Ambiee (quite easy to pronounce Am-bee) or my actual name is Amber! I'm currently 20 years old and I've become interested in this server, quite frankly, because the people are not assholes (well I have not noticed yet). Usually servers have their lil group of assholes so hopefully there isn't one here.

I am in full time work, in retail (I absolutely LOVE being shat on by customers, it's my favourite time in the world!), and they've put me on nightshifts so you'll see me for a few hours each day, unless it's my day off then you'll find me on the server..... or playing Sims 4 (Only just bought it).

A little bit about me; I really like small animals... and large animals... I really like animals. Otters, ferrets, snails, I'm a HUGE cat fan. Actually going to be getting my own cat again (after my last one died two years ago- on my 18th birthday- which was not fun) and I've decided on the names Eggroll, Susan, Simon or Guacamole (yes I know the names are weird). I like grey colours, and turquoise, and purple.

I've been playing Minecraft for a LONG time now, all through my teenage years actually, when Minecraft used to be in the internet browser instead of the Minecraft launcher. So like, 2010 maybe? I've been on all the servers you could think of, Towny, Factions, Multi-game, Land claim, etc etc, but I cannot stay away from towny/land claiming, I just love it.

I really enjoy Black Mirror, Riverdale, House of Cards (even tho Kevin Spacey has been a naughty boy), Criminal Minds, Law and Order - anything crime like I LIVE FOR.

Can I also add (not trying to be an ass licker) that I f u c k i n g love the fruits on here!! I have them all! Except from the Lettuce plant so if someone has a Lettuce plant can I have it lol thanks.

- Ambiee/Amber x

• Winner Winner x 1
  2. YouthInRevolt

Owner
    Expand Collapse

Ratings:
    +72 / 5
    Welcome to the server :)

3. Ambiee

Player
    Player
    Expand Collapse